THE FINEST CRUISING EXPERIENCE
The boat is under a charter management and for this year already very good occupied.
Only used in charter season 2021 and 2022.
This Lagoon 42 has been built with innovative features balancing a subtle harmony between performance and comfort.
Born from the experience of Lagoon Catamarans to develop a unique cruising approach, the Lagoon 42 reveals remarkable volumes to interact in all areas. The concept of this catamaran has been proven. With up to 12 guests, enjoy an agreeable cockpit open to the sea and the comfort of an exceptional lounge.
• 4 Cabin version
• First handed
• Professional maintained charter boat
• Including the revenue from several charter weeks in 2022
• Year: 2020
• Lenght: 12,80m
• Beam: 7,70m
• Draft: 1,25m
• Displacement: 12t
• Cabines: 4
• Heads: 4
• Engines: 2x 57 HP Yanmar 4JH57
• Hours: 1390 h
• Fuel: 2x 300l
• Water: 2x 300l
• Berth: Can Pastilla /Mallorca Spain
• Price: 419.000. EURO ex. VAT
Get onboard easily and safely with a single level from the aft platform to the salon. Entirely ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board. Access the lounge area by going through a large window that is offering unparalleled sunlight. The staircases at the transom provide a whole new perception of
the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, comparable to the larger catamarans.
• Cockpit cushions dark grey
• Cushions for forward sun area dark grey
• Cushions for sunlounging area on the roof dark grey
• S/s Davits dighy lifting system
• Bimini for the helmstation
• Cockpit floor and transom in teak
• Cockpit table in teak
• Cockpit loudspeakers
• Cockpit fridge
• Bathing ladder
• Hot/ cold water shower
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 42 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area displacement ratio.
- Self tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres
- Shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring
- Mainsail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
• Lazybag with lazyjacks
• Reinvorced sails
• Equipment for asymetrical gennaker
• Electrical winch at helmstation
• Mainsail traveller
• LED lights
The influence of the organic architecture resonates in the interior volumes. Attractive moulded wood emphasises the smooth curves of the interior furnishings, designed with care by Nauta. Once again, the Italian design firm combines elegance and functionality.
• Salon cushions in shark brown
• Salon table convertable in a double bed
• Additional fridge
• Fans in salon and cabins
• Under bed slats
• USB sockets in every cabin
• Electrical sea water pump
• 2 additional single beds in the bows
• B&G navigation system with log, lot, wind, gps and autopilot
• FUSION radio with loudspeakers in the salon and cockpit
• B&G Zeus 3 chart plotter at the helm station
• B&G AIS 500
• B&G VHF V50
• 2x B&G multi displays
• Monitoring display
• Solar panels on the roof 4x 120W
• Electrical windlass with remote
• Sockets for 12/220V
• 220V circuit with 40 Amp. battery charger
• Inverter 12/220V 2000 kVA
• Highfiled Dinghy Set with HONDA outboard engine 10 hp
Turn key and well equiped charter boat with full safety and charter equipment in very good condition.
More photos and the revenue of the estimated charter income of 2022 on request. Feel free to arrange a visit for this outstanding Lagoon 42!
EXPOSE LAGOON 42 pdf