The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
- The SEVENTY 8’s massive flybridge can be customised as you wish: Jacuzzi, large folding dining table to starboard, magnificent sunbathing area forward, not to mention a hard top / bimini with electrically opening roof.
- The ergonomic helming station with a seat to starboard enables enjoyment of the experience of navigating the vessel while admiring the immensity of the ocean.
- A 322 sq.ft. forward platform offering unrivalled space for relaxation and freedom.
- An aft cockpit, with a view over the open sea, with a lounging space to port, a large aft seat as well as a dining table.
- A Tenderlift platform, linking the two transom skirts and affording an exceptional bathing deck.
- Connected spaces that become one inviting you to explore this grand Motor Yacht.
For the more demanding, 269 sq.ft of fully configurable space will enable you to create your very own Lagoon SEVENTY 8.
Approach the long-distance cruises with serenity.
- Powerful engine: Volvo D11 - 510 HP standard / John Deer N13 - 580 HP option, allowing to go up to 19 N.
- Large fuel tanks with a total capacity of 8,500 L, up to 4,000 nautical miles.
For further information please send us a mail info(at)lagoon-katamaran.de or give us a call +49 4343 421042
Video Lagoon Seventy 8
360 Grad Ansicht
Mit klicken auf das Bild starten Sie Ihren 360 Grad Rundgang. Lassen Sie sich vom atemberaubenden Raumgefühl überzeugen.